- "Not just anti-air, it's anti-everything!"
- — Merchant of Menace store caption
- "Designed in the Soviet Union, built in China, the Type 95 puts the "defense" in "air defense". Its rapid-fire 30mm cannons will make short work of both 'copters and pesky infantry."
- — Merchant of Menace store description
The Type 95 Anti-Air is described by the Russian Mafia as the "Anti-Everything," it certainly seems like it at first. After all, what can stand up to eight missiles, followed by devastating twin cannons? This is one of the best vehicles to travel in, or complete contracts, as it will absolutely destroy infantry units with minimal ammo consumption, and rip through each factions' lighter units.
However, this tank falls short in fighting anything armored, as its cannons do little, if any damage and its missiles are weak against ground units, taking up to three shots to destroy a single armored opponent. In its designed role, it is undefeatable, each missile can down a helicopter, and after the missiles run dry, the cannons do a number on them as well, although the odds of having to fight more than eight helicopters at a time are rather slim.
If the player is friendly with the Mafia, it costs $80,000 to buy. The Mafia is willing to pay $20,000 for a Type 95 Anti-Air in prime condition.
The Type 95 is based on the Russian tracked self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon, the 9K22 Tunguska.
- This vehicle does not appear in the Southern Province, with the exception of ordering one.