This is a guide to all of the spare part locations.
- Move to the Universal Petroleum entrance and collect the first Spare Part of the game in front of the fountain.
- Fulcrum Pins are along the north side of the Universal Petroleum Headquarters.
- Look to the east of the Universal Petroleum airport outpost. The Bushings are near the bend in the road under a billboard.
- Bolts and Screws are on the side of some rubble of a blown up building in the northwest corner of the city. It's near a small overpass.
- Control Arms are underneath the crane on the dock of the UP Depot Outpost.
- Fly directly east to find an island in the shape of a bow tie. The spare part is in the middle of the island.
- Fly southwest to the closest UP outpost from the previous island. The V6 Carburetor is located in the lower part of the camp.
- Ball Bearings are in front of the Solano statue in the small park in eastern Maracaibo. It's near the curve in the main highway.
- The Distributor Gear is next to the middle palm tree in a row of three. It's in western Maracaibo next to a small overpass.
- Pushrods are at the base of a giant Venezuela billboard. The road next to it leads to the airport.
- Leaf Springs are in an empty parking lot next to a dumpster. It's in western Maracaibo next to a overhead walkway that has a billboard attached.
- Return Springs are in front of another Solano statue in a park with several palm trees. It's in southeast Maracaibo.
- The Thermostat is one block east of the previous spare part. It's at the base of a large billboard held up by a giant metal pole.
- Stabilizer Joints are just southwest of the VZ stronghold in southeast Maracaibo. It's next to a wall near a blown up building.
- The Exhaust Manifold is one block west of the previous spare part. It's in a fountain in a small park.
- The Coilover Kit is near the large billboard next to the road leading back to the PMC. It's in southern Maracaibo.
- Timing Belts are in the cantina to the south. It's along the Maracaibo Coast Highway.
- In the small camp between the Maracaibo Coast highway and the coastal road. It's before reaching the PMC.
- Cross Lake Maracaibo. The Ignition Coil is located behind a fence next to the large refinery.
- The Brake Rotors are in the Cabimas Outpost next to the three story warehouse.
- Fly northwest from the PMC and look for a camp in between the two roads. Pick up the Valve Lifters near the covered walkway at the main house.
- Alastor's Sword and Shield are on the end of the dock at the PMC.
- Marky D's Extra Ammo Clip is in the middle of the square hedge row closest to the lake, just west of the pool behind the PMC.
- The Mercs 2 Forum Member List is located at the southern end of Lake Maracaibo near a small shack.
- Zamkoff's Dollar is located next to the blown up hut in the middle of the circular road to the east of the previous spare part.
- Viscariello's Tangerine is located east of the previous part. Head crossroads and look around the back of the house south of the billboard in the corner.
- Chris's Weight Lifting Book is located in western Merida along the double highway. It's to the west of the square section of road.
- Mattis' Explosive Chili Recipe is located south of the previous spare part. Cross the double road and look inside a clearing surrounded by trees and rocks.
- L.Paolilli's LolCat Photos are in southern Merida. It's between a building with green awnings and a three storey apartment building.
- Jen's Bartending Guide is located next to a brown abstract statue near the Cahedral in Merida.
- Sleff's Unknown Godly Powers are located in Eastern Merida. It's between two run down buildings. One of them is named Restaurante Japones (not easily seen from the air due to dense infrastructure and foliage).
- Solano's Autographed Baseball is located east of the previous spare part. It's to the south of the highway underneath an advertisement for the VZ army.
- Mercs2 Hairgel is front of the Eastern Merida Outpost headquarters.
- Cylinders are located south of the previous spare part. They are in front of a set of wooden crates.
- The Turbine is located in the middle of a restricted Universal Petroleum camp directly north of the Orinoco River Outpost.
1. The Camshaft Sprocket is located directly south of the P.L.A.V. HQ. It's along the river in a small P.L.A.V. camp next to some fuel tanks.
- The Rod Bearings are located north of Guanare city. They are along the river in a camp controlled by the Allied Nations. It's in between two fuel tanks.
- The Spark Plugs are slightly southeast of the previous spare part. It's on the northeast tip of the city inside another Allied Nations camp.
- The Battery Cover is east of the main city in an Allied Nations camp. It's near a fuel tank.
- The Wheel Hubs are on the southeast tip of the city. It's on the docks next to a long building.
- The Weathered Crankshaft is north in between the AN HQ and Guanare. Look around an Allied Nations camp to locate it.
- The Camshafts are southeast of the previous spare part. Fly along the main road and locate a small Allied Nations camp. It's next to the fuel tank. There's also a pirate HVT at that location.
- The Jumper Cables are to the east of the previous part. It's in between three pup tents in the middle of the woods. There's also a pile of money nearby.
- The Throttle Linkage is located in front of Eva's garage.
- Castor Washers are located far east of the previous spare part. It's in a small Allied Nations camp behind a heavy machine gunner. It's on the path leading back down the mountain.
- The Swivel Joints are located directly south of the previous spare part. It's in another Allied Nations camp near an alarm.
- The Camber Shims are located to the south of the previous spare part. It's along the path you took to test out Eva's car. It's behind a set of rocks on the cliff.
- The Steering Arms are located in another Allied Nations camp directly south of the previous part. It's next to the fuel tank.
- The Tie Rods are located directly north of the nearby lake. It's in another Allied Nations camp along the winding road.
- The Exhaust Valves are located on a high mountain-top in the quarry. It's southwest of the previous spare part. There is a large crane on top of the mountain as well.
- The Mounting Brackets are located next to the river on the quarry side. Fly south of the main road and look for an Allied Nations camp. It's beside the two gas tanks.
- The Air Filters are located to the east of Solano's bunker. It's at the end of the little winding road.
- The Steering Box is located along the river to the north. Look for a small Chinese camp on the right. It's marked by a little dotted line road.
- The Rocker Arms are located to the north along the main road from the previous spare part. It's in a small VZ camp to the right.
- The Turning Axles are in the same camp. Continue north to find it near an enemy barracks.
- The Oil Seals are west of the previous two spare parts. It's in a Chinese camp on a large island in the middle of the lake.
- The Vapor Canisters are on a second small island to the east. It's in the middle of a Chinese camp.
- The Pistons are in an Allied Nations camp to the east. It's near a giant waterfall.(Not Angel falls).
NOTE: The first seven are on the east side of the river.
- The High Voltage Coils are located far south of Cumara. Look for a large Chinese shipping yard along the river. It's close to the V shape in the river.
- The Shifting Levers are north of the previous part. It's in a small Chinese controlled camp next to a fuel tank.
- Cam's Guitar Picks are located to the northeast of the previous part. It's on the southeast tip of the city. It's next to a two story white building.
- Scott Warner's Cereal is located to the west of the previous part. It's next to a large billboard along the river.
- Ali's Retired Chicken Suit is located about a block north of the previous part. It's along the same road and is sitting next to a fruit stand.
- The Karaoke Beer Monster is tucked away on the north east corner of the city. It's at the base of a large green building.
- The Copy of Mercenaries 1 is located on the north end of the city. Look next to a small, two-story villa overlooking the sea.
- Cross to the west side of the river and pick up the Prothean Beacon. It's next to a Chinese HVT target that needs to be destroyed. It's also right on the river.
- Pick up Laslow's Oven Mitts about a block to the north. It's next to a Chinese guard tower along the road.
- Fly to the Chinese HQ castle and pick up the Intake Valves in the main training camp. It's next to a blue porta-potty.
- Search the northwest portion of the castle grounds to find a second spare part (Saren's Hoverboard) in the area.
- Fly to the Chinese outpost to the southeast. It may not show up until you capture all the Chinese outposts. Look for a spare part near from fuel tanks.
- There's a second part (Stack of TPS reports) in the area just to the south. Search the camp with the chopper to locate it.
- The Gas Masks are just to the west of the Northern Cumana Outpost. It's at the crossroads near a small house.
- The Pressure Plates are directly south of the previous part. It's in an Allied Nations camp inside a large carport.
- Continue south to find the Starter Relays along the river. It's in a small camp.
- The Valve Covers are on the large eastern island. Look for it next to a hotel at the southern most crossroads.
- The Intake Ports can be found on the Isle De Mano(The island during the opening mission). It's on the western portion of the island in the middle of some VZ forces and blown up houses. It's also next to the dirt road.
- The Intercooler is located on the large island to the northeast. It's at the location where the first bunker buster was used. Look for the red case along the inner wall, directly opposite the busted bunker.
- Fuel Lines are to the southwest on the oval island with a section of road that looks like a horseshoe. The spare part is in between the northernmost arms of the 3-way covered walkway.
- The Pinion Gears are south from the previous spare part. It's in between more fuel tanks. IT's also next to a fountain that's on a set of stairs.
- The Windshield Wipers are on the same island. Fly west and look for two more fuel tanks. It's in the small camp.
- Fly to the northwest and collect V.Phoenix's Little Black Book at the Central Island Outpost. It's near the helicopter pad.
- Crypto's Ray Gun Parts are north of the previous spare part. Fly along the road and look for two fuel tanks in a pirate camp. It's next to the tanks.
- The Transfer Cases are on the same island. Fly southwest from the previous part. It's next to the gray metal boat dock.
- R.Djordjevich's Spy Photos are on the small VZ controlled island to the southwest. It's on the northeast tip of the island. It's near the water and a guard tower.
- Fly to the main pirate island to the northwest. Land just slightly west of the Pirate HQ. The Full Spectrum Chewing Gum is next to a pink neon voodoo statue at a building near the water.
- Look near the populated camp at the end fo the jetty leading north from the Pirate HQ. The red case is in the area.
- Sean Devlinn's Flask is further west along the beach. It's next to a small campfire.
- Run north along the road from the Pirate HQ. The Westwood Village Map is underneath the giant dish with the Pirate symbol on it.
- The Oil Pans are located on the northwest portion of the island. Look for a giant carport in a Pirate camp. The spare part is inside.
- The Rear Differential is next to the hotel on the southwest corner of the island.
- Fly to the Mainland Coast Outpost for the Pirates. It's west of Caracas. The V6 Carburator is located on the east side of the camp near a couple old houses.
- Fly to the northern tip of Caracas. The Headers are located at the Port of Caracas. They are on the dock that sticks out to the west.
- The Spare Fuses southeast of the Port of Caraca Outpost. Look along the double road highway. It's at the front of a church next to an empty parking lot.
- Fly east along the road and look for a white house when the road curves south. The Crank Gears are on the front porch.
- The Bellowe Gaskets are southwest of the previous spare part. It's in the same neighborhood. The box is behind a gated area in front of a pink house.
- Fly to the west side of Caracas. The Coolant is behind a statue of a VZ general. It's next to the giant skyscrapers.
- Cross the river and fly to the center of Shanty Town. the Oil Pan is near a HTV target.
- The Transmission Brackets are in the southeast portion of Shanty Town. Look for a large dirt hill. The red box is behind a small shack.
- Fly southeast from the previous spare part. Collect the V8 Carburator in a small Chinese camp. It's near a large waterfall.
- Fly directly west to collect the Brake Springs. They are in a camp on the southern tip of Shanty Town.
- The "Crypto's Ray Gun Parts" are a reference to another Pandemic Studios game "Destroy All Humans!", whose main character is an alien called Cryptosporidium.
- Alastor's Sword and Shield(located at the boathouse behind the villa) is a reference to the Pandemic Studios Mercenaries forum moderator Alastor, whose avatar was a stick figure bearing a crudely drawn sword and shield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.