| You have GOT to be kidding me.|
This article does not fit the vehicle page standards outlined by the "Vehicle Overhaul Project".
Please improve this article as soon as you can.
- "Widely considered the fastest tank in the world, the Serrano is an effective and maneuverable vehicle. Includes 12.7mm machine-gun turret!"
- — Stockpile Screen description
The Serrano light tank is armed with a 100mm cannon and 12.7mm caliber pintle mounted machine gun. Its unique rear mounted gun means that using the main gun may be a little cumbersome, but with enough practice the player can hit any target.
The Serrano is often found in small Venezuelan bases and outposts.
- The Serrano is based on the British FV101 Scorpian armored reconnaissance vehicle.
- The Serrano is basically the PS2 version of the Puma light tank
- Its the first tank the mercenary encounters.
- It uses the Calderone II tank stockpile image. There is also an error on the Stockpile screen that mixes the Calderone tank and Serrano descriptions and names.