The Private Military Company is the company and faction the Mercenary is a member of in Mercenaries 2: World In Flames.
The PMC seems to be an interchangeable name for Solano's Villa once it is acquired. This may be because the headquarters of the PMC is Ramon Solano's old Villa near the Maracaibo Coast Highway and south of Lake Maracaibo. The icon of the PMC is that of a yellow background with the symbol for "Spades" printed on it.
From that point on the PMC (Villa) becomes the player's main home for the rest of the game. You can enter the PMC and talk with your operatives and make bets with them for the completion of their challenges. The player learn new things from them by selecting the "talk" option when 'talking' to PMC member.
Eva's shop sells custom PMC vehicles that are unlocked by collecting spare parts.
- Mattias Nilsson - Demolitions Expert
- Jennifer Mui - Covert Operations Specialist
- Christopher Jacobs - Tactical Warfare Veteran
- Fiona Taylor - Technical Support
- Ewan Devlin/Garrett - Helicopter Pilot/Deliveryman
- Eva Navarro - Mechanic
- Misha Milanich - Jet Pilot/Bombardier
- The spade on the insignia is most likely a reference to the "Song Initiative" from Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. However, the Spade (particularly the Ace of Spades) has also been known to refer to as an omen of death, referring to their line of work. This could however, have a double meaning, as General Song tried to nuke the Western countries.
- The PMC is likely a Private Limited Company since Fiona can be heard suggesting they they turn into a Public Limited Company when she says something along of lines of "You know, if this keeps up... the workflow I mean, we could go public, get investors, sell stocks".