- Eliminate three Mafia officers in Haeju
- Report to Chinese officer who will meet you at the docks in Haeju
BONUS: Evade Mafia detection.
- Covert Supply Crate x1 - Free - Already deployed on ground when exiting from Chinese HQ
As soon as the player leaves the HQ there will be a Covert Supply Drop, which contains a Sniper Rifle, Covert SMG, grenades, ammunition, and a medkit. Grab the sniper as it will come in handy during this contract.
Upon reaching Haeju, there will be a Mafia roadblock just behind the train station, with thugs and a Capo on guard. The entire area behind has been turned into Mafia territory, designated by a blue color on the mercenary's SNS, and all Mafia soldiers will open fire on the mercenary if they enter this area. Interestingly, the Capo is not an officer, and therefore will not see through any disguise (the officers you need to take out however will see through your disguise), meaning you can simply drive past with any Mafia vehicle without alerting anyone (there are many MG Technicals found around the area).
After passing the roadblock, the closest officer will be patrolling the southwestern shore of the city. he will continue to patrol along the coast until he reaches the southern edge of the beach, near a large rock. As soon as you arrive at the roadblock, drive up the small hill south of it. From here you will have a perfect vantage point from which you can snipe the officer without being seen.
Continue to drive up the coast and you will eventually come to the next officer, who is located in the middle of a Korean structure surrounded by a pond, with minimal guards. If you situate yourself near the southeastern border of the Korean garden, near the coast, you can assassinate him without being spotted.
Make your way to the final officer in the east, who is located inside a garden. This officer is protected by two MG Technicals on his flanks, making it difficult to snipe him from the nearby western and eastern hills. Drive an MG Technical up the steep hill directly northwest of the officer (you'll end up very close to the mafia territory border). From here you can make a long shot to take him out.
Once all three are dead, make your way to the Chinese contact at the refinery near the docks to complete the contract. Make sure to stay hidden and disguised while exiting the Mafia territory or you'll forfeit the bonus.
The contract value is $50,000, plus a $15,000 bonus. Completing this contract will make the Vehicle Ammo Drop available for purchase from the Merchant of Menace. Intel regarding the location of the Eight of Clubs will also be given.
Introductory e-mail messageEdit
Sender: Fiona Taylor
Subject: Contract: 'No One Will Ever Know'
"Want to know the best part about not being spotted by the Mafia (besides the bonus)? Not being shot in the face if you ever see them after you're done with this contract.
Be sure to grab the sniper rifle on the ground in front of you before you head out. You'll need it."
Contract Terms & Conditions
1. Eliminate three Mafia officers in Haeju
2. Report to Chinese officer who will meet you at the docks in Haeju
BONUS: Evade Mafia detection
Contract value: $50,000 Bonus value: $15,000
The player enters the HQ. Captain Leu and Colonel Peng are talking with each other.
- Captain Leu: (in Chinese) to be filled
- Colonel Peng: (in Chinese) to be filled
Peng turns his attention to the mercenary
- Colonel Peng: Greetings. Your work for us has been commendable...so far.
- Colonel Peng: The Russian Mafia moved into the port city of Haeju. Holding that port is of paramount importance to us in our long-term goals for the region. We have identified several high-ranking members of their organisation. Eliminate them, and the Russian scavengers will be forced to retreat.
The player remains in the HQ
- Colonel Peng: These Russian rabble filter into all such war zones, looking for profit among the dead and dying. More than presenting an obstacle to our progress, I find them very distasteful.
The player still remains in the HQ
- Colonel Peng: These three 'officers' will present no problem, I assure you.
The player continues to remain in the HQ
- Colonel Peng: But the longer you wait and waste my time here the less useful your services are to me!
The player accepts the contract
- Fiona: Time for you to give them one of their own.
As the player passes the Farmland on their approach to Haeju
- Fiona: You're almost to Haeju. I've pinpointed the exact locations of each officer. Two of the guys only have small entourages to protect them. But the officer in the east city block is holed up in an area teeming with Mafia thugs. You might want to deal with him last.
If the player is detected at any point
- Fiona: They've spotted you. Now there's no bonus from the Chinese.
The player takes out an officer
- Fiona: That's one officer confirmed down.
The player takes out the second officer
- Fiona: That's two officers confirmed down. Only one more to go. Keep up the good work!
The player takes out the last officer
- Fiona: That's all three officers confirmed down. Good work. Now get out of there!
- Fiona: Report to the Chinese contact now.
The player reports to the Chinese contact
- Chinese Soldier: Well done.
If the player remained hidden throughout the contract
- Chinese Soldier: And thank you for maintaining your cover. The agreed upon bonus will be sent to your superiors.