Master of None is the sixth contract for the South Koreans and the third for them in the second quarter of Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. It takes place in the Southern Province of North Korea.
- Destroy all NK artillery before 25,000 civilians are killed
- Verify the Jack of Diamonds
Support and supplies givenEdit
The player is given as support and supplied with:
- ∞ × South Korean Supply Drop - $4,000
- ∞ ×Gunship Support - $40,000
- ∞ × Stealth Fighter Attack - $40,000
- ∞ × Stealth Bomber Attack - $200,000
- 1 × Cruise Missile Strike - Free (Available after destroying M1978 artillery guns and finding the Type-07 Supergun)
The value of the contract is $150,000 for the Jack alive or $75,000 if the bounty is killed.
- The Stealth Fighter Attack from the Merchant of Menace shop has a minimal cost of $36,000 and a different support icon than the Stealth Fighter Attack given by the South Koreans for this contract.