Jeep Meltdown is a timed challenge contract offered by the Russian Mafia in Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. It is offered by a Mafia member standing outside of their chopshop in Yongbyon in the North Province.
- "We're always thinking of new ways to take out Song's troops. Take the Mi-17 Transport and see how many North Korean jeeps you can drop into the Yongbyon reactor. Ready?
Reward: $5000 per jeep dropped into the reactor.
Raise mood: Russian Mafia"
- — Mafia Thug before accepting the challenge
The contract will be cancelled if:
- the player exits the vehicle before the contract ends.
- the vehicle is destroyed.
- the player attacks the Russian Mafia.
The contract is completed when the:
- Timer expires (5:00 minutes)
When the timer expires, the player will be rewarded with the appropriate amount of money based on the number of NK jeeps dropped into the reactor, $5000 for each jeep, and an increase in faction mood towards the Russian Mafia.
Picking up and dropping the jeeps into the reactor can be difficult as the helicopter is slow to maneuver and is cumbersome to control. Practising with the Mi-17 and learning how to best control the helicopter will help the player drop as many jeeps and earn as much money within the five minute time limit.
Many NK jeeps can be found patrolling around the reactor and act as a steady supply of jeeps to drop into the reactor.