Overview[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Identify SK agent
- Deliver SK agent to SK HQ
Supplies & Support Given[edit | edit source]
- S. Korean K966 Scout Delivery x1 - Free
The Contract[edit | edit source]
This is arguably one of the easiest contracts in the final act. If you do this correctly, you don't have to fire a single shot. As long as you are not in the orange or red with China, it's simple.
Steal an MD-500, or buy an MD-530 and fly to the SK HQ and accept the contract. Fly directly to Dandong sticking as close to the western restricted zone as possible. As you cross the final mountain barrier at the edge of the river separating Dandong from North Korea, drop to sea level and aim for the lighthouse outcropping. Try to stay as close to left as possible, then begin to climb and blow your horn, so the Agent doesn't fire on you. Land just inside the chain fence and blow the horn again to get the Agent to climb in, and fly away as fast as you can. Drop him off in the yellow circle in front of SK HQ and you are done.
The value of the contract is $165,000. Intel regarding the location of the Two of Spades will also be given.
Email Message[edit | edit source]
Sender: Lieutenant Yung Kim
Subject: Contract 'In and Out'
I've identified the agent's location. He's disguised as a Chinese soldier. As long as you don't stir things up, this should be a simple contract. Get in, get the spy, get out.
Contract Terms & Conditions
1. Identify SK agent
2. Deliver SK agent to SK HQ
Contract Value: $165,000
Transcript[edit | edit source]
The player enters the HQ
- Agent Buford: In case you hadn't noticed, me and Colonel Peng gonna have ourselves a little war here over who gets to control North Korea. I've got a friend in Dandong who...ah...what the hell, he's one of my spies. He's in deep cover in Dandong and can't get out without help. Simple contract: go into Dandong and bring him out.
The player remains in the HQ
- Agent Buford: What's in it for Peng? That's what I wanna know. I've been working on this for 30 years, but him?
The player still remains in the HQ
- Agent Buford: The boys in Langley can go to hell too. Desk jockey's ain't never had the opportunity to make a real difference.
The player continues to remain in the HQ
- Agent Buford: You best get out there, the Chinese are combing their ranks, lookin' for my mole. You can't imagine how pissed off I'll be if they find him while you were screwing around in here.
The player accepts the contract
- Fiona: That man is mighty serious about taking out the Chinese.
If the Agent is killed at any point
- Fiona: You've lost the SK Agent. Contract cancelled.
The player contacts the SK Agent
- SK Agent: Who the hell are you?
- Mattias: Buford sent me.
- SK Agent: Alright, let's get out of here.
- Fiona: Great, now get that man back to SK HQ!
The player begins escorting the Agent
- SK Agent: Can you get me out of here in one piece?
- Mattias: More or less.
While escaping Dandong
- SK Agent: (in Korean) Are you crazy?
While escorting the Agent
- SK Agent: (in Korean) Watch where you're driving!
The Agent is returned to the HQ
- Fiona: The agent has been successfully returned. Good work!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When accepting this contract in the South Korean HQ the radio table has the button prompt "radio". When pressed, the mercenary will twist some knobs on the radio and Agent Buford will say "That's my radio. You can listen to both kinds of music. Country and Western.". This is a reference to the movie The Blues Brothers (1980). One character (Elwood) asks: "What kind of music do you usually have here?" to which another character (Claire) replies "Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western."