- "Hot off the assembly line!"
- — Merchant of Menace store caption
The Hummer H3 is a civilian vehicle featured in Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction.
- "Menace.ru is proud to be the exclusive North Korean distributor of the awesome H3! It's the ultimate combination of beauty and brawn."
- — Merchant of Menace store description
A bright red color, the Hummer H3 is a large, 4x4 SUV that can take adequate amounts of small-arms fire, and can also perform well off-road. The Merchant of Menace is able to procure these vehicles through some unknown means, most likely by smuggling them, or by buying them straight from the factory. The H3 has a fair amount of armor, and when combine with its more than adequate top speed, can become a capable tool that can lead to a mission success. It is only seen once in the field during the entire game; during the AN contract 'Embedded', near the Allied M.A.S.H two can be seen overturned and about to blow up, by the time you arrive on the scene they will blow up and there is no way of quickly acquiring them.
The Hummer H3 is based on the General Motors Hummer H3
- Not counting the mission where two can be seen about to blow up, it is the only vehicle that can never be acquired in the field and can only be obtained through the Merchant of Menace online.
- This is the only licensed civilian vehicle in the entire series thus far.