- "The high-tech solution to any problem"
- — Merchant of Menace store caption
- "Show your enemies that you mean business by sending a sub-launched cruise missile their way."
- — Merchant of Menace store description
The Cruise Missile Strike is a powerful strike that can damage and destroy almost everything within the blast radius. It is comparable to the Bunker Buster Bomb and the Fuel Air Bomb in terms of destruction, although it lacks the Bunker Buster Bomb's ability to destroy hardened structures like bunkers.
Using satellite guidance, the cruise missile is very accurate and can hit stationary targets very precisely. It is particularly effective at destroying large stationary targets including major bridges, such as those near Nampo and Dandong, and large military installations. There is a delay between impact and detonation, similar to the Bunker Buster Bomb.
- Unlocked by: Complete 'Clear Channel'
- Cost: $240,000
- Guidance: Satellite
- Delivery: Tomahawk cruise missile
- "Homing missile flies under AA coverage to reach its target."
- — Stockpile caption
The Cruise Missile Strike is an averagely powerful airstrike that does not need any pilot to deliver it, does not consume a lot of fuel but its cost is higher than most airstrikes. The Cruise will intercept a static target at an approximate angle of 50º and can track most vehicles as long as they do not turn much. The Cruise Missile will fly under SAM and AA coverage but Jammers will disable the option to call it in.
It is guided by beacon, this means that the player will have to stand at 2 meters of the target to stick the beacon but it also means that the missile will aggressively track its target.
The Cruise Missile Strike can be very commonly found as a passcode in Exit Strategy all over around the North of East Cumana.
- Unlocked by:
- Cost: $400k at the Allied Nations' Shop
- Guidance: Beacon
- Fuel: 140 gallons
- Delivery: Tomahawk
The Cruise Missile Strike is based on the BGM-109 Tomahawk long-range, all-weather, subsonic cruise missile.
Mercenaries 2: World in FlamesEdit
- In the first game, the Cruise Missile flies at ultra-low altitudes while en route to its target, this means it is possible that the missile may impact and detonate prematurely by crashing into a near-by building or mountain before reaching its target.