The contract involves destroying the Sinuiju-Dandong bridge that connects the Chinese city of Dandong to the North Korean port of Sinuiju to prevent further Chinese reinforcements from entering the country.
- Destroy the radar jammer in Dandong
- Destroy the Sinuiju-Dandong Bridge
Supplies & Support GivenEdit
- Cruise Missile Strike x1 - Free
The difficult trick in this contract is trying to minimize how badly your status with China will go down. If you do this correctly, it will be very little.
The first objective is the jammer, which covers a huge range around Dandong and Sinuiju. It is in the front of a large building that faces away from the water, situated right behind the two westernmost howitzers. To the west and behind is a Type 95 Anti-Air. The best way is to strike from the water, just outside the Chinese blue zone. Take out the building preferably with 3 ATGMs from a helicopter. If you managed to snag the Ka-50 or Yah-56, you will have more than enough firepower. Once the smoke clears, you can fire a few shots at the jammer to blow it up. This is where you are very likely to kill a nearby PLA soldier. Once you destroy the jammer, fly away as fast as you can, because the Type 95 will decide to take you out if you don't.
The Bridge can only be destroyed by getting just close enough to get the satellite targeting directly centered. The best place to set down is on a boat in Sinuiju Harbor. From there, you can do the deed. Timing is crucial. Make sure that there are as few vehicles as possible in the initial strike zone. If you do, the bridge goes down and you don't get dinged as harshly.
Sender: Lieutenant Yung Kim
Subject: Contract: 'BOOM!'
There's a radar jammer in Dandong. You'll have to take that out before you use your cruise missiles on the bridge.
Contract Terms & Conditions
1. Destroy the radar jammer in Dandong 2. Destroy the Sinuiju-Dandong Bridge
Contract Value: $165,000
- Major Park: (in Korean) needs to be filled
- Agent Buford: (in Korean) needs to be filled
- Agent Buford: It occurs to me that if there wasn't a bridge between China and North Korea, Peng would find it difficult to keep pouring troops into my country. It occurs to me that you could blow that bridge into oblivion. It occurs to me that you're still here and not out there, earning some money, and blowing up some infrastructure.
The player remains in the HQ
- Agent Buford: Peng's got one hell of a surprise comin' when he rolls his tanks across a bridge what ain't there, hehehe.
The player still remains in the HQ
- Agent Buford: Once that bridge is gone...I figure that's Peng out of my hair. Then we just gotta hunt down Song, and the game's over.
The player continues to remain in the HQ
- Agent Buford: Oh, for crying out loud! What the hell is so fascinating about this briefing room?
The player accepts the contract
- Fiona: careful out there. This thing between China and the SK forces? It's gonna blow any minute.
The player destroys the bridge
- Fiona: Wow! That's quite a sight, even from the satellite view. One bridge down, one large payday on its way.