The contract, 106 Miles to Sinuiju, involves picking up various contraband and delivering it to a smuggler at Sinuiju Harbor.
- Pick up contraband from Mafia contracts
- Deliver the contraband to diplomatic courier
BONUS: Bring the sports car with you to the docks
Supplies & Support GivenEdit
The player is given a Street Racer to complete the contract as it relies on speed and not engaging enemy forces. Throughout the contract, the player will be required to collect multiple items from various faction members, with each new item being greater in value than the last.
In between and during the collection of the contraband, there will usually be an obstruction the player must avoid or an engagement between warring factions, similar to the contract Embedded. A number of obstacles include:
- Traffic, civilians and soldiers of friendly factions in the road
- A turned over truck after the Yongbyon reactor, followed by a series of boxes
- A number of North Korean and South Korean confrontations
- Confrontation between the Russian Mafia and North Koreans
As well as other conflicts.
The value of the contract is variable as the value gradually decreases over time and increases with each successive contraband item obtained by the player.
Alternatively, it is also possible to use an MD-500. It has the quickest take-off and landing speeds of all helos. By flying to each location, you can more easily avoid nearly all of the obstacles and combat. Using a helo, it is possible to get over $300,000 from the contract.
- "106 Miles to Sinuiju" is a reference to a quote from the movie The Blues Brothers (1980). The quote goes, "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."